Coming off an exciting year for our children’s classes, we are excited to continue to build or kids dance program in 2016. Classes begin the week of January 23rd and spaces are limited so enroll you child today!
Ajna kids classes focus on achieving 3 key goals:
- Develop body awareness, dance technique, rhythm, confidence and discipline
- Teach expression, foster creativity and share culture through Indian music and lyrics
- Teach a choreographed routine that will develop performance, memory and self-practice
- Classes begin the weekend of January 23rd and run for 15 weeks
- The end of term recital is scheduled for May 21/22 – details to follow shortly
- Costumes fees for the recital will be an additional $50-$75
Please note we need a minimum of 4 kids to run the class (if we do not reach the minimum, payment will be refunded in full)
- Enrollment is not guaranteed until the registration form is submitted and payment received
Check out some videos from our 2015 Recital:
The lessons will build each week towards the performance, bringing together various elements including dance technique, rhythm, grace, and expression. It will be a fun, challenging experience, offering a platform to perform and showcase our students’ skills at the end-of-the-season recital. The end of term recital is scheduled for the weekend of May 22nd, more details coming soon!