New Spring Outdoor Classes in Queens & Manhattan
We are starting outdoor small group kids classes in:
- Sunnyside, Queens – Ages 6-7, Tuesday at 4:30pm
- Carl Schurz Park (UES) – Ages 8-9, Mondays at 3pm
- Battery Park – Ages 4-6, Saturday morning (time tbc)
Send us a message to register for one of the above classes or if you have a small group of kids, teens or adults and want to start a class.
2021 Classes Are Open for Registration
Winter 2021 Virtual Kids Class Schedule
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Ages 4-5||Ages 6-8||Ages 9-12||Ages 13-15|
|Sunday 10AM Thursdays 4PM
- 13 Week Session – Registration Fee: $260
- Class sizes are limited
- Classes are 40 minutes
Our children’s dance school was built to encourage a love of dance and instill a practice of disciplined study. We have been teaching in Manhattan and Brooklyn since 2013 and continue to expand our offering annually. We offer classes in the following dance forms: Bharatanatyam, Kathak, Semi-Classical, and Bollywood. Our focus is on expanding knowledge of Indian dance technique, including movement, rhythm, grace, expression, and performance. Students develop body awareness, confidence, and discipline. Our accomplished and dedicated instructors led by our Director, Minila Shah work with students of all levels to help them develop and grow as dancers. Classes are both fun and challenging and are open to children of all ages, levels, and backgrounds.
- Classes run on a semester schedule.
- If our current schedule of classes is not feasible for you, we would love to talk to you about starting a new class. We generally need a minimum of 5-6 kids to start a class but please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.